Notes for Authors of Oral and Poster Presentations
Please download here the detailed instructions for the preparation of your Oral or Poster Presentation to be presented on site at the Conference.
Instructions for preparation of Papers and delivery of files for the Conference Proceedings
The Instructions below (for download) include important information on how to prepare and submit your papers. Please read the notes carefully, and follow them precisely. Your paper must be written in English. The layout of your paper should be exactly the same as the master document “Instructions for Preparation of Papers” below. To write your paper, save the document with a new name (use your session code as the name for the document) and use it as a guide and template. Substitute the text with the text of your paper without changing the layout. Do not change font type and size, line spacing, page margins and the structure of this document. Do not insert page numbers and page headers/footers.
Templates and Guidelines
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
Basic guidelines for preparing a paper
Guidelines for preparing reference lists
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission:
Microsoft Word templates
LaTeX2e class file
Please download the Word/LaTeX templates for extensive guidelines on formatting your paper. As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us by sending your message to :
email@example.com with Subject “Abstract/Paper Submission”