Abstracts shall be written in English, MS Word format, font Times New Roman (12 pt), single space, max. 250 words, and must cover :
1. The purpose of the work and approach
2. The scientific innovation and relevance
3. The (preliminary) results and conclusions
Authors also need to provide:
1. Applicable topic (1 to 6) and sub-topic.
3. Full name, affiliation, and e-mail of main author for all correspondence
4. For all other authors, full name and affiliation
Each abstract will be reviewed by at least three independent experts from the international scientific committees.
Accepted papers will be presented orally in either plenary, oral and poster sessions. Authors will be notified on 24 September 2017.
Please register to the ICGAB 2017 Submission Management System, then submit your abstract or full paper. If you experience troubles, please check the submission guide or use the Contact Form
to contact us.