Foreground for Advanced Research in Agro-industrial Technology
Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Green Agro-industry and Bioeconomy (ICGAB), which is organized by The Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia. The 6th ICGAB will be held on 12 July 2022 as an online conference with the theme “Foreground for Advanced Research in Agro-industrial Technology”.
Join us online to present and discuss the newest innovations, trends, and concerns in agro-industrial technology. The invited topics include Food safety and security; Agricultural Engineering; Agricultural product technology; Agro-industrial production system management and regulation; Renewable energy and biorefinery; Waste and environmental management; Food biotechnology and bioprocess engineering; Food microbiology; Agroforestry and biodiversity; Fisheries and marine technology; and Bioeconomy in agricultural and food science.
Hopefully, this conference will significantly contribute to promoting and engaging the critical roles of agro-industrial technology as one of the industrial strategies in a growing bioeconomy in Indonesia.
In two previous conferences, ICGAB has successfully held an online conference. Our high-quality online platform provides excellent technical functionality to offer a multi-stream conference experience, maximize the exposure of research presented, and facilitate interaction and discussion.
Publications/Journal Special Issue
Selected papers at ICGAB 2022 will have opportunities for consideration for Special Journal Issues / Proceeding associated with this meeting.
1. Universal Journal of Agricultural Research (Scopus, Q3)
2. Environment and Ecology Research (Scopus, Q3)
3. Food Science and Technology
4. Advances in Food Science, Sustainable Agriculture and Agroindustrial Engineering - AFSSAAE (Sinta 2)
5. English version of Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian - JTP (Sinta 2)
Non-selected papers will be published in our electronic ICGAB proceeding with registered ISBN.
Awards will be given to participants which is selected by committee based on scientific contribution, writing style, presentation style and performance:
- Best Paper Award (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Honorable mentions)
- Best Presentation Award (1st and Runner up for each room)
- Young Researcher Award (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Honorable mentions)